Congratulations to Libby for being Room 2's Wai Learner of the term!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Creepy Pizza


I'd like a pizza topped with cheese
then sprinkled with some gnats and fleas,
some centipedes and slimy slugs
and other creepy crawly bugs.

I want to add some fingernails
and oyster ooze and crunchy snails
and chicken bones and spoiled meat
and smelly socks from dirty feet

I want it topped with lots of mould
and gooey boogers (not too old)
a lot of snot, a little spit,
and guts with grimy, grainy grit.

I want the most disgusting crust
with spider webs and day-old dust
and dirt and mould and blood and gore
delivered to my sisters door!

18 comments:

  1. Sands gros to me!YUK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet poem. It was really gross.
    By Harry

    ReplyDelete
  3. really really yuck
    from emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't like to eat a pizza like that!

    YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I foort the blood bit was very faney

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds yummy to me...maybe???

    ReplyDelete
  7. good poem room 2 it was so grows it was funny when the boy delived the pizza to the sister room

    thomas and jarred

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would Never eat a pizza like that
    From georgia

    ReplyDelete
  9. YUM!!!!! I would want to eat it

    scott

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I had a sister I'd bet she would scream like a dophis! By LiamN+Hayden.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh frekey poem man.Its descustin or groes. from Harry

    ReplyDelete
  12. get me a buket i fink i going to vomet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks delish.If I could eat that I would eat it all my life.If it was my pizza I would put ice-cream in it but the ice-cream would have sqaushed tomatos and flys and other bugs in it.I wuold also put METEL in it.Then I would give it to my brother for his 6th birthday party and make him eat it.by James

    ReplyDelete
  14. whats up room tooooooooooo. sweet poam dood. what Ill like on it... blood dimeanite an old man and red ants. From Harry

    ReplyDelete
  15. it was a good poem miss kent i like it
    because it was yuks poem

    ReplyDelete
  16. That seems like a really yum pizza to me.My pizza crust would have worms and cheese. From Emma H

    ReplyDelete